Requirements & Information
All of the following are required to be part of the TAFA graduation ceremony. If you cannot commit to all of the requirements, you will not be allowed to participate in the graduation ceremony.
- Concurrently enrolled in TAFA classes. All accounts must be paid in full before graduation.
- Sign & Read the "Graduation Participation & Contract Agreement" - Turn in the signed contract on the due date (to be determined when the packet is sent out).
- Cost is $280.00 & includes: Cap & Gown, Reception(including Senior Tables & Table Cloths), 50 Personalized Graduation Invitations, Graduate Formal Dinner, Paper Goods, Ceremony DVD, Ceremony Programs, Graduate Slideshow, Parent Speech Recording & Editing, Facility Rental Fees
- The Graduate and at least one parent must attend the graduation meetings
- The Graduate and at least one parent must attend the graduation rehearsal (The Friday Morning before Graduation Day)
- Parents must record a 90 second audio speech with our Technician
- Students must have taken or concurrently taking the "Christian Worldview" class at TAFA.
We feel these classes can help strengthen the student in their beliefs as they prepare to enter the college or work arena.
This is a graduation service offered to the homeschool parent as a means to provide a ceremony of graduation for their student. TAFA does not graduate the student, but the parent, as a private school, is the transcript provider and the one graduating the student.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL WEEKLY FOR MOST UP TO DATE GRADUATION PACKET (Coming in August)
On Thu, May 26, 2022 at 2:09 PM Erik Williams <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote: