Requirements & Information
All of the following are required to be part of the TAFA graduation ceremony. If you cannot commit to all of the requirements, you will not be allowed to participate in the graduation ceremony.
- Concurrently enrolled in TAFA classes
- Sign & Read the "Graduation Participation & Contract Agreement"
- Cost is $280.00 & includes: Cap & Gown, Reception w/food & drinks, 50 Personalized Graduation Invitations, Senior Tables & Table Cloths, Formal Dinner for Graduates, Paper Goods, Ceremony DVD, Decorations, Ceremony Programs, Wait Staff, Graduate Slideshow, Facility Rental Fees, Parent Speech Recording & Editing
- The Graduate and at least one parent must attend the graduation meetings (typically occur on Mondays @5:15PM )
- The Graduate and at least one parent must attend the graduation rehearsal
- Parents must record a 90 second audio speech
- Students must have taken or concurrently taking the "Christian Worldview" class at TAFA.
We feel these classes can help strengthen the student in their beliefs as they prepare to enter the college or work arena.
This is a graduation service offered to the homeschool parent as a means to provide a ceremony of graduation for their student. TAFA does not graduate the student, but the parent, as a private school, is the transcript provider and the one graduating the student.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR WEEKLY EMAIL FOR MOST UP TO DATE GRADUATION PACKET