How to Register
Fall 2019 Schedules and Catalogs will be available to download beginning March 1. You can see our current schedule below for an example.
- Download our Class Schedule & Catalog (Schedule page 1 & 2) (Catalog page 3-45)
- Check the Class Load for the number of spots remaining in each class. You can also call us for the latest information.
- Contact teachers for auditions needed prior to registering.
- Read our Student Handbook 2018-2019. Families should be familiar with our handbook before registering.
- Fill out the registration form online, print, and bring to TAFA on registration day. If you're registering after registration day, you can bring it in during office hours or mail it in.
- A 12.5% deposit (25% of the semester) for the year is required at time of enrollment.
Spring Registration - New Students Begins Dec. 3 @ 9am
Placement Auditions are required for ballet classes for any new students to TAFA. Current Ballet students are placed by their teachers and do not require an audition.
Current TAFA students who have experienced a schedule change and discontinued ballet at TAFA must also audition for placement.
If you are interested in taking a ballet class next year, 2019/2020, please contact Melinda Russell at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your placement audition.
Ballet I (5-6 yr. old), Ballet II (7-8), Ballet III (9-11), and Ballet IV (12-18) do not require an audition. Simply sign up under the age your child will be in August, 2019!
If your child is interested in learning a band instrument - Flute, Oboe, Clarinet, Saxophone, French Horn, Trumpet, Trombone, Baritone, Tuba, or Percussion they must contact email@example.com to schedule an evaluation.
Any student wishing to play percussion is required to have a minimum of one year piano experience.
Musical Theater Auditions
Please Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- First & Last Name
- Song Title
- Monologue Title
- Any Past Musical Experience
- Choir Classes taken at TAFA
Audio material can be found here for the following:
- Narnia Tracks - for current members of 2018/2019 MT III class
- Field of Flowers - Notes only